About Our Business
Who We Are
Key Biologics, LLC is a privately owned business headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. Together with its antecedent organizations, Key Biologics has provided research- and clinical-grade human cells and blood products and related services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and academic institutions around the world since 1999.
Key Biologics' goal and our clients’ goals are the same: to advance life science from discovery, through R&D, and into curing disease.
What We Bring to Clients
- 17+ years of experience in collecting and delivering human-derived biological materials to the life science industry.
- Continuity of source provider starting from pre-clinical research, through all phases of clinical trials, and into post-market commercial production.
- Collections of clinical-grade raw materials per customer specification.
- Expertise in developing and submitting research protocols to IRBs on behalf of customers, gaining approval for such studies and completing them in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Extensive training and competence in matters regarding the safety and protection of donors.
Partnership with Key Biologics
We believe that combining Key Biologics’ focus with that of our clients makes winning partnerships. Partnerships begin with a commonality of interests; for Key Biologics and our clients, this is the interest we share in advancing the development and commercialization of biotherapeutics.Partnerships succeed based on the complementary talents each partner brings to the relationship. Key Biologics' contribution is its experience helping develop, provision and/or manage hundreds of cell therapy projects.Our clients bring to each partnership an extraordinary body of scientific, biologic and operational knowledge that defines the therapy or device to be developed frequently for a first-in-human application
By working in partnership, each party is able to focus on its core competence and operate at its highest potential. As a result, progress is expedited, and the promise of the client's biotherapeutic is closer to realization.